• The GP360 is a high-production placer/spreader up to 36 feet (10.97 m) wide with a 60 inch (1524 mm) belt and a top-of-the-line two-track GP3 for slipform paving up to 30 feet (9.14 m) wide.
• The GP360 is equipped with one conveyor and two auger drive circuits for placing and vibrator circuits for paving.
• Now your GP360 placer/spreader’s prime mover can be converted into a GP3 two-track slipform paver with all of the latest technology.
• GOMACO’s GP360 is equipped with the exclusive G+® control system to unlock the incredible versatility of both a slipform paver and a placer/spreader, which quickly and efficiently interfaces with stringline or 3D machine guidance systems.
• Powered by a Caterpillar C7.1 Tier 4 diesel engine with 302 horsepower (225 kW) allowing the GP360 to efficiently drive the conveyor belt and distribute concrete across the grade.
• The strike-off features independent vertical adjustment to control the placed concrete depth without raising and lowering the prime mover.
• An optional sonic sensor system can be added to the GP360 to monitor the concrete depth it is placing in front of the paver. Information from the sonic sensors is utilized by the G+ control system on the paver using M2M (Machine to Machine) communication to provide the optimum and consistent head of concrete in front of the paver.
• The GOMACO strike-off features a PTA (Power Transition Adjuster) for crown adjustment with the placed material.
• The belt can be mounted for right-side or left-side haul roads.
• Safety by Design – The conveyor belt features an alarm horn that is automatically activated when the belt is raising or lowering.
• The conveyor belt is designed to hold up against heavy loads from end-dump trucks.
• The GP360 conveyor features two, nine foot (2.74 m) long, 11 inch (279 mm) wide flexible heavy-duty rubber seals on the front and back of the GP360 conveyor to ensure the concrete is delivered onto the conveyor belt.
• A conveyor discharge speed of up to 491.5 feet per minute (149.81 mpm) provides quick and efficient material placement in front of the GP360.
• Automatic, pressure-compensated belt tensioning while folding, allows the belt to adjust based on the height of the haul road.
• Conveyor wheel retains the belt position when the conveyor is being raised or lowered.
• Heavy-duty, dual-stage belt wiper with pneumatic tensioning.
• Placement accuracy with a controllable material deflector to direct the flow of concrete at the discharge end of the conveyor.
• The strike-off height is controlled by smart cylinders, independent of the prime mover, to meter the concrete ahead of the paver.
• The vertical control of placement depth can be accomplished from the optional GOMACO Navigator on the concrete paver, giving the GP360 true M2M communications.
• The dual-drive auger system moves material to the center or outer areas and across the strike-off.
• The reversible 20 inch (508 mm) diameter, hydraulically-powered, split auger features 2.5 inch (64 mm) hard-facing on the exterior of the flighting for wear resistance.
• Edge control and maximum material utilization is accomplished with pressure-compensated sideplates.
The GOMACO GP360 is designed and built on decades of high-production accuracy in placing and spreading concrete.
Dimensions are shown with a 24 foot (7.32 m) wide strike-off.
Transport and operational weights and dimensions are variable, depending on the number of machine options.
Type: C7.1 Caterpillar turbocharged diesel engine.
Emission Level: Tier 4 Final, Stage IV.
Power: 302 hp (225 kW) @ 2200 rpm. 12.7 gph (48.1 Lph) @ 80% load.
Fuel reservoir: 160 gal. (606 L).
Hydraulic oil reservoir: 230 gal. (871 L).
AUTOMATED CONTROL SYSTEM
Controls: GOMACO’s exclusive G+ control system features self-diagnostics for grade and steering. It features multi-language, metric or imperial units, and a 6.5 in. (165 mm) anti-glare display screen.
Control indicators: Color graphical performance indicators allow operator to monitor control signals for machine guidance on stringline or 3D.
Telescoping: Dual-telescoping frame telescopes up to 7 ft. (2.13 m) on each side for a total of 14 ft. (4.27 m) of telescoping capabilities.
SPREADER AUGER SYSTEM
Type: Hydraulically powered dual-drive, reversible 20 in. (508 mm) diameter.
Auger speed: Variable up to 85 rpm.
24 ft. (7.32 m) wide: One 4 ft. (1.22 m) right-hand drive section, one 4 ft. (1.22 m) left-hand drive section, and one 4 ft. (1.22 m) power transition adjuster (PTA) section. Balance of inserts per customer specifications. Additional insert sections available for spreading widths up to 36 ft. (10.97 m). Hydraulically pressure-compensated sideplates with adjustment up to 19 in. (483 mm).
International: A 7.5 meter wide strike-off is available for countries using the metric system.
BELT CONVEYOR SYSTEM
Width: 5 ft. (1.52 m).
Length: 22 ft. (6.71 m).
Fold height: 14.6 ft. (4.45 m).
Hinge system: Two 3.5 in. (89 mm) by 30 in. (762 mm) hydraulic cylinders.
Hinge fold speed: 8 seconds up and 6 seconds down.
Belt drive: Hydrostatic.
Belt speed: Variable speed control up to 491.5 fpm (149.81 mpm).
Belt tensioning: Pressure-compensated hydraulic belt tensioning for varying haul road height.
Conveyor assembly system: Mounts on either side of machine.
Hydraulic conveyor deflector: Directs the flow of concrete at discharge end of conveyor.
Optional: 3 ft. (.91 m) conveyor inserts for variable spreading widths of 26 ft. (7.92 m) and wider.
Type: Two hydraulically powered, gear-driven crawler tracks.
Overall track length: Series 6 tracks, 12 ft. (3.66 m).
Track pad width: 15.75 in. (400 mm).
Track speed: Variable up to 28 fpm (8.53 mpm) paving, and auxiliary up to 85 fpm (25.91 mpm).
Ground pressure: 23 psi based on 79,000 lbs. (35,834 kg) machine with mold and weight evenly distributed.
Leg height adjustment: 36 in. (914 mm) hydraulic adjustment and manual adjustment of 11.75 in. (298 mm) for a total height adjustment of 47.75 in. (1213 mm).
Placing/spreading width: 12 ft. (3.66 m) to 26 ft. (7.92 m) with no inserts needed for frame. Optional width of up to 36 ft. (10.97 m) with additional frame inserts.
Operational length: 23.4 ft. (7.13 m).
Operational width: 40.9 ft. (12.47 m) with 24 ft. (7.32 m) strike-off and conveyor belt down.
Operational height: 13.3 ft. (4.05 m) with the mold extended 10 in. (254 mm) and legs extended 24 in. (610 mm) for placing and spreading material for an 8 in. (203 mm) slab.
Minimum transport length: 29.7 ft. (9.05 m) with 24 ft. (7.32 m) strike-off attached.
Minimum transport width: 12.1 ft. (3.69 m).
Minimum transport height: 10.4 ft. (3.17 m) without strike-off or 10.9 ft. (3.32 m) with 24 ft. (7.32 m) strike-off attached.
Transport weight: 52,000 lbs. (23,587 kg) without strike-off mold and conveyor.
Operational weight: 79,000 lbs. (35,834 kg) with 24 ft. (7.32 m) strike-off mold and conveyor.
Note: Transport and operational weights and dimensions are variable, depending on machine options.
Four-corner outrigger system, manual operation or hydraulically powered.
High-pressure or low-pressure water system.
18 in. (457 mm) conveyor hopper extension.
3D package for stringless control.
Other options are available to customize machine to accommodate applications and customer needs.