The GOMACO G+ Remote Is Available For Use with Any GOMACO Three-Track Curb and Gutter Machine Currently Equipped with the G+ Operating System.
• Provides Safety and Freedom to Move Around the Machine.
• Hands-On Control at All Times.
• Emergency Stop is Always Within Reach.
• Operator can Work from the Operator’s Platform or from the Ground.
• Lightweight for Operator Comfort.
• Features a 4.3 Inch (109 mm) Graphic Display Screen.
• Display Screen Features Run Functions of the Machine.
• Operator has Individual Control Over Each Leg with the Automatic/Manual Adjustments for Elevation and Steering.
• Two Lithium-Ion Batteries and a 12-Volt Charger are Included with Purchase of the Remote. An optional AC Adapter is Available.
The operator can work from the operator’s platform or on the ground with the G+ remote in order to get the best view of the paving operation.
The GOMACO service representative asked the operator about the weight of the new G+ remote. He said that after wearing the remote for two hours of paving, he forgot it was even around his waist because it was so light.
Manufactured under one or more of the following U.S. or foreign patents: 5,924,817; 5,941,659; 6,099,204; 6,450,048; 7,044,680; 7,284,472; 7,517,171; 7,845,878; 7,850,395; CA2,864,902; CA2,591,177; 8,855,967; 8,682,622; 9,051,696; 9,180,909; 9,200,414; 9,404,228; 9,428,869; 9,458,581; 9,464,716; 9,541,195, 9,624,626; 9,644,328; 9,633,162; 9,670,627; 9,739,019; 9,764,762; 9,869,063; 9,982,399; 9,963,836; 10,005,489; 10,206,016; and patents pending.
GOMACO and G+ are registered trademarks of GOMACO Corporation.
GOMACO Corporation reserves the right to make improvements in design, material, and/or changes in specifications at any time without notice and without incurring any obligation related to such changes. Performance data is based on averages and may vary from machine to machine.