The 2021 GOMACO University class schedule is now available.
Click this link to learn about the educational opportunities this winter and spring, or download the 2021 class schedule PDF here.
Be sure to register early. Due to COVID-19, class sizes are limited to 15 students in each session this year, and will fill up quickly. Be sure to reserve a hotel room, as well.
Our service representatives travel the world during the paving season, and look forward to teaching and sharing their knowledge during the hands-on sessions throughout the school season.
1. Hand sanitizer stations will be readily available throughout University facilities.
2. Masks are required to be worn at all times.
3. Lunch will be served and everyone will use a hand sanitizer station at the beginning of the serving table.
4. Social distance yourselves whenever possible.
5. Class sizes are limited to 15 students in each session, no exceptions.
6. Anyone with a 100.2 degree Fahrenheit temperature or higher will be sent home immediately.
Guidelines are subject to change.
Our 3D classes are taught by our specialized GOMACO 3D experts, alongside representatives from Topcon, Leica Geosystems, or Trimble. GOMACO University offers hands-on experience during both the classroom and shop times.
Classroom time is a necessary tool to teach about the hydraulics and the electronics of GOMACO equipment. Classes are presented by the most respected educators in the concrete paving industry.
GOMACO University classes are geared to help you, the customer, prepare to have a busy and profitable concrete construction season. Customer and distributor education is the primary focus at the University, and each class is designed to provide you with valuable knowledge to help you throughout the year. Join us each winter for learning, fun and Iowa hospitality.
Founded in the early 1970s, GOMACO University has taught more than 22,000 students from around the world the skills needed to successfully operate GOMACO's line of concrete construction equipment. Classes at GOMACO University run weekly beginning in January, and conclude in early spring.